0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Male, 33 years

My friend has fungus in his thighs both side first time create this issue please suggest authentic cream for apply?

Asked for Male, 40 years

35 year old male with history of smoking since last 15 years Having problem of severe cough with sputum at night No cough in day time no other problems Taking cough syrups like hydraline muconyl but no one is effective Patient don't wanna go to doctor as he thinks that they will ask him to quit smoking

Asked for Male, 38 years

i suffer with cold feet in winter since very long. As winter starts issue begins. It results in swallow feet with redness at fingers cause severe itchiness. I visited many dermatologist but useless.this issue is only in winter season.rest of body remains normal

Asked for Female, 33 years

I'm 28 year old and my hands are very rough and in dark complexion. Any good cream for hand whiteness and softness. Please prescribe that cream which I can buy easily from isb

I m 28 year old mother of 2 kids i want to use fish oil pills (over the counter) can u doctors suggest me how much dose will go for me 3000mg , 2000mg or the 1000 mg Thanks in advance

Asked for Female, 39 years

I am suffering from problem of forgetting things, since I am diabetic patient with RBS 260 average age 34 and last month my hbc1 10.6 using neodipar 500 mg tab two time a day and also noticed that when I using Sucral for sugar control forgetting things more … please tell me solution ??

Asked for Male, 30 years

BP and BPM are normal BS (fasting) 74 From morning i am suffering from a very strange situation. As i woke up i felt same pain in left half of my head as we feel after pulling hair i didnt paid attention but it continued whole day and onward and similer pain is below my left eye and cheek. I slept on a very comfortable mattress with no hard thing around Please help me diagnose and getting rid of it.

I m 34 years old my weight is 70 KG height is 5.2. I m irritable anxious tired least interested in daily activities mood swings.. Cycle is 28 days but almost no bleeding backache since 1 year kindly recommend tests to b done or medications

Asked for Female, 34 years

I have a thyroid problem doctor prescrib me tablet thyroxine and shiri G but someone told me that I can gain weight due to this medicine and I dont want to gain more weight as I already had C section and I want to loose the pregnancy weight. Should I use this medicine?

Mostly left side and middle just above the hair line. Pain is sharp. Feel a little dizzy and nausea. Had mirena put in 3 weeks ago, havent stopped menstrual bleeding since, heavier today.

Asked for Male, 37 years

When I was 3, I began having bouts of severe nausea and vomiting, always at night, when I was 4 I began to have mental health issues, the cause was never explained, now i am 32 and have a sudden intolerance to gluten, and have the same symptoms as when I was a child, I am now 105 pounds from 220 since last year and no dr. can tell me what is going on, can anyone please try to help me figure this out.

Asked for Male, 50 years

I am having severe middle back pain to upper. It spreading worst in chest. No Lower pain what's best cure.

Asked for Female, 40 years

Hi, I’m having itchy scalp. Feel small itchy bumps on skin. Feel like scratching those small bumps. Unable to colour my roots. What to do. I use imported hair colour for root touching. Very worried

Asked for Male, 40 years

I have this pain in lower abdominal area. I have visited several doctors in Peshawar ,did all tests etc and it resulted in UTI. Taking cran max and buscopan but not getting well. Kindly recommend best urologist in karachi. As i am in Karachi nowadays

Asked for Female, 10 years

Aoa. my daughter is 5.5 yrs old. Her hairs are very rough... she is very moody in eating food. dont like Roti just want to eat rice even in breakfast too. Please suggest some shampoo or oil for her hairs as she isn't look neat even after taking bath

Asked for Male, 50 years

What can be the potential cause of a slight but continuous pain in left side of the chest, arms, and neck? The pain gets worse when there is a sudden bang, when something that is undesired happens, and whenever im stressed. There were some early symptoms of angina that supposedly got cured by taking the medicines (as told by my doctor). What should be done in this regard, it really gets unbearable at times.

Asked for Female, 41 years

Asking for a friend.. She often feels a tingling sensation at the backside of her hand, which goes all the way from wrist to close to the area where the fingers start. Its a feeling as if something is creeping under the skin, for a while making her feel a little stiffness or tightness at the back side of the same hand. Its not a permanent feeling just come and go and happens just once or twice a day. No diabetese or blood pressure. please guide.

I am a 24 year old female, I have been having pelvic/lower abdomen pain since April of this year. I am also trying to conceive, quit taking birth control February 2017. My periods are irregular, every other month or so. They are normal, last about four days. I've been to three Drs. but no results

Asked for Female, 24 years

I have developed a rash on both of my inner thighs..I wish I could upload a picture to better describe. They are little irregular shaped almost splatter like rash. They are not itchy at all to the point where I had no idea when I developed it but I’m pretty sure it was probably about two weeks ago. They are slightly raised, if you run your hand over it you can just barely feel it and if you look closely on each individual rash, it is dry and silvery but not flaky.

Asked for Male, 37 years

I have several small clear spots on the bottom of my feet (on the baby toe side) that hurt when I walk on them. The skin around them is red. They are about the size of a pin head. I googled plantar warts and they don't look like them. Does anyone know what they could be and what I can do naturally to get rid of them?

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment